- Equipped with medical/rehab specific features such as reverse speed up to 3 MPH and extended handrails.
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty.
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in medical settings.
- Large 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material.
- CSAFE port
- Medical Handrails
- Optional Wired Controller
- Forward and Reverse Speed Function (-3 to 10 mph)
- 0.1 SAFE-START™ Speed (forward & reverse)
- Contact and Telemetry HR
- 4-Ply 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) Belt
- USB Port (x2) for Device Charging
- Optional 3-Speed Fan
- ECO-GLIDE™ Auto Lubrication System
- Center Handle Bar with contact heart rate
- Optional SA WELL+™
- Dual Headphone Jack with Built-in Volume Control
SportsArt rehabilitation treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs, and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
**This product is only available in 110V and is only for sale in North America and South America.**
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|Max User Weight|
Max User Weight – 400 lbs / 181.8 kg, Micro Amp Leakage Components Medical Grade ≤ 300µA, Plug Requirements – NEMA / 5-15P, Power Requirements – 15A, 120V, 60hz – Dedicated Circuit, Step-Up Height 7.3 in / 18.6 cm