- Start point setting for comfort and safety
- Back pad position adjusts for optimal placement depending on user preference
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg ) micro-loading adjustment
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables.
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
S932 Back Extension
The design of the back pad encourages extension of the low back muscles while minimizing hip extension.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|Max User Weight|