- Start point setting for comfort and safety
- Back pad position adjusts for optimal placement depending on user preference
- Incremental 3.3 & 6.6 lb (1.5 & 3 kg ) micro-loading adjustment
- Cold rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables.
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
N932 Back Extension
The design of the back pad encourages extension of the low back muscles while minimizing hip extension.
564 lb / 256.4 kg
48.4 x 49.2 x 63.8 in 123 x 125 x 162 cm
242 lb / 110 kg
|Max User Weight|
500 lbs / 227 kg
16.5 lbs / 7.5 kg